|This article has an excess of redlinks in it. Attention is requested to create new articles from links to relevant topics and remove those links which lead to pages unlikely to be covered by the wiki.|
- Darkshade Caverns Pledge (formerly)
- Mine All Mine
- Pledge: Darkshade Caverns I
- Pledge: Darkshade Caverns II
- What Was Lost
- Skyshard – outside, to the south from the entrance (not accessible from inside dungeon)
- Adainaz's Journal
- Ithisa's Journal
- The Art of Kwama Egg Cooking – inside the first cave with thugs camp, by the fire on the bench
- Reality and Other Falsehoods – on the docking platform before the entrance
Unique item drops:
- Hive Lord's Shell (Hive Lord)
- Kwama Shepherd's Charm (Head Shephard Neloran)
- Lambent Netch Tentacles (Cavern Patriarch)
- Lost Imperial Band (?)
- Ancient Great Axe (Engine Guardian)
- Pincer of the Guardian (Engine Guardian)
- Tervur Sadri (quest giver)
- Nervyna Selos
- Head Shepherd Neloren
- Shatasha (Mages Guild member, version II)
- Betty Netch
- Bull Netch
- Cavern Patriarch (Bull Netch boss)
- Cutting Sphere (Dwemer Sphere)
- Darkshade Alit
- Dwarven Sphere
- Dwarven Spider
- Foreman Llothan
- Head Shepherd Neloren (miniboss)
- Pit Rat Mender
- Pit Rat Ranger
- Pit Rat Thug
- Sentinel of Rkugamz (Dwarven Centurion boss)
- Spawns Centurion Spider
- Strangler Vines (variety of Strangler located here, in the area with the Darkshade Alit, Bull and Betty Netch, and Cavern Matriarch)
- Taskmaster Anaba
- Taskmaster Ninbael
- Taskmaster Elitai
- The Hive Lord (Boss Kwama Warrior
- Hive Lord can summon Scrib
Darkshade Caverns IIEdit
- Transmuted Marksman
- Transmuted Miner
- Transmuted Scrib
- The Fallen Foreman (miniboss)
- Grobull the Transmuted (Bull Netch boss)
- Transmuted Hive Lord
- The Engine Guardian
- Update 1: Fixed an issue where you would get stuck in the engine room after killing The Engine Guardian.
- Update 1: Fixed an issue if you got locked out of the Engine Room as the fight starts, and were killed through the door.
- Update 1: The boss will now properly reset if everyone inside the room is dead.
- Update 1: Fixed an issue where the quest 'What Was Lost' could break if whoever Shatasha is following logs out.
- Defeating Foreman Llothan, the Evovled Kwama Warrior, and the Experimental Centurion will result in the Darkshade Cavern Achievement being awarded.
- Note: As of [?], the Experimental Centurion was renamed to Sentinel of Rkugamz.
Other achievements include:
- "Veteran Darkshade Caverns Vanquisher": Defeat Transmuted Hive Lord, Grobull the Transmuted, and the Engine Guardian
- "Veteran Construct Slayer": Defeat Dwemer Constructs
- "Veteran Kwama Slayer": Defeat 200 Kwama in Veteran Darkshade Caverns Dungeon
- "Veteran Darkshade Assassin": Defeat all other mini-boss and boss enemies before defeating Engine Guardian within 20 minutes of starting the dungeon.
- "Deadly Engineer": Defeat Engine Guardian without anyone activating an Engine Lever.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.