- Nova: Calls forth a miniature sun at the targeted location, causing all nearby enemies to deal less damage while taking damage over time. Allies may activate the Supernova synergy, dealing damage and stunning all enemies in the area.
- Sun Fire: Hurls a white-hot projectile at an enemy, dealing both initial damage and additional damage over time. The target is snared for a short duration.
- Solar Flare: Deals damage to the target and any nearby enemies; affected foes takes extra damage from the next attack.
- Backlash: Stores up incoming damage, when the effect ends nearby enemies each take some base damage plus the full amount of damage taken by the player during the Backlash duration.
- Eclipse: The player reflects negative single target spells back towards enemy casters. Re-casting the Eclipse spell becomes more expensive for a short time.
- Blinding Light: Causes all incoming enemy attacks to miss. Sometimes a missed attack causes the attacker to become off-balance.
- Enduring Rays: Increases the duration of all Dawn's Wrath skills. (2 Ranks)
- Prism: Gain additional Ultimate when activating a Dawn's Wrath skill. (2 Ranks)
- Illuminate: The player takes less incoming damage from enemies which are affected by your Dawn's Wrath skills. (2 Ranks)
- Restoring Spirit: Restores a small amount of Magicka when activating a skill. (2 Ranks)
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.