The chest piece comes in three different variants:
- A dark brown version with long sleeves and no pauldrons, worn by Isran. Attached to the chain belt in the back, there is also a small hip flask.
- A crimson/red dust colored version with no sleeves and no pauldrons, worn by Gunmar.
- A grey version with long sleeves and one pauldron on the left shoulder, emblazoned with a grey Dawnguard symbol, worn by Celann.
- A full set is automatically given to the Dragonborn by Gunmar after completing "A New Order."
- A full set can be bought from Gunmar at any time.
- Several pieces can be found around Fort Dawnguard.
- Looted from various members of the Dawnguard, such as the Dawnguard Vampire Hunter and Dawnguard Scouts.
- Feran Sadri will give the Dragonborn a mixed set upon accepting the Volkihar side quest "Deceiving the Herd."
Only two pieces of this set are enchanted:
- The Dawnguard Helmet grants 25% less damage from Vampire attacks, including the Drain Life spell when worn with a full set of Dawnguard Armor.
- The Dawnguard Shield grants 10 points increased bashing damage against vampires.
Neither of these unique enchantments can be disenchanted and applied to other items.
Attributes by pieceEdit