The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Physical appearance[edit | edit source]
The chest piece comes in three different variants:
- A dark brown version with long sleeves and no pauldrons, worn by Isran. Attached to the chain belt in the back, there is also a small hip flask.
- A crimson/red dust colored version with no sleeves and no pauldrons, worn by Gunmar.
- A grey version with long sleeves and one pauldron on the left shoulder, emblazoned with a grey Dawnguard symbol, worn by Celann.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Dawnguard aligned[edit | edit source]
- A full set is automatically given to the Dragonborn by Gunmar after completing "A New Order."
- A full set can be bought from Gunmar at any time.
- Several pieces can be found around Fort Dawnguard.
Volkihar aligned[edit | edit source]
- Looted from various members of the Dawnguard, such as the Dawnguard Vampire Hunter and Dawnguard Scouts.
- Feran Sadri will give the Dragonborn a mixed set upon accepting the Volkihar side quest "Deceiving the Herd."
Enchantment[edit | edit source]
Only two pieces of this set are enchanted:
- The Dawnguard Helmet grants 25% less damage from Vampire attacks, including the Drain Life spell when worn with a full set of Dawnguard Armor.
- The Dawnguard Shield grants 10 points increased bashing damage against vampires.
Neither of these unique enchantments can be disenchanted and applied to other items.
Smithing[edit | edit source]
Attributes by piece[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.