The chest piece comes in three different variants:
- A dark brown version with long sleeves and no pauldrons, worn by Isran. Attached to the chain belt in the back, there is also a small hip flask.
- A crimson/red dust colored version with no sleeves and no pauldrons, worn by Gunmar.
- A grey version with long sleeves and one pauldron on the left shoulder, emblazoned with a grey Dawnguard symbol, worn by Celann.
- A full set is automatically given to the Dragonborn by Gunmar after completing "A New Order."
- A full set can be bought from Gunmar at any time.
- Several pieces can be found around Fort Dawnguard.
- Looted from various members of the Dawnguard, such as the Dawnguard Vampire Hunter and Dawnguard Scouts.
- Feran Sadri will give the Dragonborn a mixed set upon accepting the Volkihar side quest "Deceiving the Herd."
Only two pieces of this set are enchanted:
- The Dawnguard Helmet grants 25% less damage from Vampire attacks, including the Drain Life spell when worn with a full set of Dawnguard Armor.
- The Dawnguard Shield grants 10 points increased bashing damage against vampires.
Neither of these unique enchantments can be disenchanted and applied to other items.
Attributes by pieceEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.