Decks can have up to two attributes, which makes it harder to have two attributed cards. The Cards are stronger and usually cost more. Decks are made up of fifty to seventy cards, and are made up of four card types:
- Action – Used to make actions, which are instantly consumed upon being played.
- Creature – Used to attack, defend, and kill other creature cards and/or the opponent.
- Item – Used to increase the power or health of creatures, as well as provide various keywords.
- Support – Used to apply broader effects to creatures or players that are not bound to a specific card, which can be ongoing or only used upon activation, and cannot be destroyed by regular means.
Decks can have up to three copies of a card, except the unique cards are limited one per deck.
- Band of Survivors – starter deck.
- Black Marsh Smugglers – unlocked after completing Chapter 8 - Swims-at-Night of Story.
- Imperial Might – unlocked after completing Chapter 14 - A Fractured Legion of Story, or at level 9.
- Dunmer Avengers – unlocked after completing Chapter 11 - The Rescue of Story.
- Warriors of Hammerfell – unlocked after completing Chapter 20 - The Showdown of Story, or at level 10.
- Disguise Deck – given to a player during "Episode 1: Enter the Shadows" in the Arenthil Wethrin's House.
Heroes of SkyrimEdit
The following are five Heroes of Skyrim purchasable decks that cost (USD/EUR $/€4.99) or 500 each:
Houses of MorrowindEdit
The following are five Houses of Morrowind purchasable decks that cost (USD/EUR $/€7.99) or 1000 each:
The following are five Alliance War purchasable decks that cost (USD/EUR $/€7.99) or 1000 each:
Moons of ElsweyrEdit
The following are two Moons of Elsweyr purchasable decks that cost (USD/EUR $/€4.99) or 500 each:
Jaws of OblivionEdit
The following are two Jaws of Oblivion purchasable decks that cost (USD/EUR $/€4.99) or 500 each:
|The Elder Scrolls: Legends|
|Gameplay||Keywords • Lanes • Attributes • Races • Classes • Game Modes|
|Content||Cards • Story • Card Packs • Decks|