Deepwood Redoubt is a location in Skyrim, west of Solitude. It is a heavily trapped Nord tomb infested with Forsworn that leads through a mountain to Deepwood Vale, an unmarked sub area of Deepwood Redoubt.
Forsworn are found immediately, turn left. Deal with them, and enter the room to the right. One of the Forsworn may flee and try to activate the trap in the hallway. This hallway leads to a room with Rune traps. The door to the left is an Expert lock door. The room next to that door has an Arcane Enchanter in it, as well as another room with a Forsworn Pillager by the bed. In the Enchanter room, take the key off the table with the tankards. Check the shelf on the book case for The Legend of Red Eagle, as it will open a miscellaneous quest to take on if desired. Also, the Forsworn Pillager should have another key. Either key will open the Expert locked door.
Straight through the door just unlocked is a random sword. To the left is a pressure plate to a swinging spiked gate. Fight two Foragers and a Looter and Continue forward towards the table. A coin purse is by the first step of the stairs. A random potion is on one of the shelves on the book case before entering the door to Deepwood Vale.
The fort can be seen to the left under the archway and more Forsworn. There are many of them, including a Shaman. Follow the stream in front of the fort to the right, at the very end is a locked chest with some random loot. The sneak skill book Sacred Witness is in the tent that has an Alchemy Lab. Over the stream, to the right of the bridge, is a locked door, (Master), that leads to an alternate route into the Forsworn camp. The entrance to Hag's End is at the top of the stairs.
- Skill book Sacred Witness
- The House of Horrors possible location.
- Retrieve Lisbet's Dibella Statue possible location.
- Location for the quest from Raerek kill the Forsworn leader.
- Location for Companion's Quest given by Vilkas
- Possible location for misc objective - Locate the assassin of old
- Possible location for a misc objective - Find The Forgemaster's Fingers, given at Dushnikh Yal.
- Possible location for a misc objective - Find the copy of Souls, Black and White, by Urag gro-Shub at The College of Winterhold.
- After receiving the miscellaneous quest 'Kill the leader of Deepwood Redoubt'. The player is unable to complete the quest even though the area appears as cleared on the world map. The command 'show on map' does not work for the miscellaneous quest.
- The stage can be finished by typing "setstage BQ02 100" in the command prompt.
- Forsworn Missive and was probably knocked there or fell through the dresser during zone loading. The note is the "Forsworn Note"; one way to get the note out from under the dresser use a frost rune and then activate it. The explosion will blow the note out from under the dresser. There is an unreachable note under the dresser in the Forsworn Briarheart's tent, near the entrance to Hags End. This is the
- There is a chance that none of the Forsworn in Deepwood Vale will animate properly, instead hovering headlessly in an animation reference pose. They will otherwise interact normally with the Dragonborn and the environment. When killed, they will have armor and weapons on them. Some bodies will recover a head once dead, but will remain unclothed. This bug is not known to affect completing any quests.