The Deer Pelt is an item found in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
It has the weight and appearance of a Deer Hide. It is often found in caves, such as Benkongerike, and at random hunting camps. Unlike Deer Hides, Deer Pelt are not a crafting component and are not used in making Furnishings in Hearthfire.
- Abandoned Lodge DR
- Baldor Iron-Shaper's House DR
- Benkongerike DR
- Bristleback Cave DR
- Damphall Mine DR
- Dayspring Canyon DG – within cell "DLC1HunterWorldFort01".
- Dragon Bridge Overlook
- Driftshade Refuge – on a table behind adept-locked door.
- Forgotten Vale DG – within cells "DLC1FalmerRavineStart" and "Wilderness -7,3".
- Fort Frostmoth DR – on the shelf, left from the entrance.
- Frossel DR
- Gallows Rock
- Greathall DR
- Greenspring Hollow
- Highpoint Tower DR
- Hunter's Camp: Dunmeth Pass – an unmarked location.
- Hunter's Camp: Windhelm Plateau – an unmarked location.
- Snowclad Ruins DR
- Unlike its counterpart, the Deer Hide, the Deer Pelt cannot be used to make leather at a tanning rack.