To get this Achievement/Trophy the Dragonborn needs to clear 50 dungeons (clear the dungeons from enemies).
Once a dungeon is cleared, a note will appear on the map under the name of the dungeon, stating that it has been cleared. The Dragonborn can also follow his/her amount of cleared dungeons in the Character Menu, in section Stats under General.
"Dungeons" confirmed to count towards the Achievement/Trophy:
- Camps – generally a small outpost with some tents and Bandits.
- Caves – often one roomed.
- Dragon Peaks – a location on high altitude, always containing a dragon and often a new shout.
- Dwarven Ruins – often huge underground caves.
- Forts – fort with some rooms.
- Giant Camps – exterior locations with giants and mammoths.
- Groves – outdoor forests containing various creatures.
- Mines – underground mines containing a certain type of mineable ore.
- Shipwrecks – ship that has crashed onto the shore.
- Nord Tombs – large dungeons containing draugr and sometimes a new shout.
- Towers – strongholds with few rooms, containing everything from skeevers to bandits.
- Bounty Quests and jobs from The Companions are excellent ways to earn this achievement/trophy faster, as they usually involve clearing out dungeons.
- If a dungeon is cleared out after it has been reset, it will count as another clearing. (e.g. Bleak Falls Barrow).
- If Dawnguard or Dragonborn are installed, clearing out any dungeons related to either add-on will also count towards progress to the Delver achievement/trophy. Likewise, the same principle applies if either the Skyrim Legendary Edition or the Skyrim Special Edition is purchased.
Clear 50 Dungeons