Skills[edit | edit source]
- Dragon Leap: The player leaps forward on magical wings, dealing AoE damage upon landing, knocking nearby foes backwards.
- Spiked Armor: Increases the player's damage resistance and reflects damage to melee attackers.
- Dark Talons: Root all nearby enemies, dealing additional damage to any enemies not already affected by talons.
- Dragon Blood: Immediately heals the player and applies a medium-duration heal-over-time.
- Reflective Scale: Reflects incoming projectiles for a short period of time.
- Inhale: Absorbs health from every nearby enemy, then returns damage to affected foes depending on the total amount of health absorbed.
- Iron Skin: Increases the amount of damage the players is able to block.
- Burning Heart: Increases the healing received for each dragon skill on the player's bar.
- Elder Dragon: Increases passive health regeneration for each dragon skill on the player's bar.
- Scaled Armor: Increases the player's innate resistance to enemy spells.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
|Skills in The Elder Scrolls Online|
|Ardent Flame||Ultimate||Dragonknight Standard|
|Active||Lava Whip • Searing Strike • Fiery Breath • Fiery Grip • Inferno|
|Passive||Combustion • Warmth • Searing Heat • World in Ruin|
|Draconic Power||Ultimate||Dragon Leap|
|Active||Spiked Armor • Dark Talons • Dragon Blood • Protective Scale • Inhale|
|Passive||Iron Skin • Burning Heart • Elder Dragon • Scaled Armor|
|Earthen Heart||Ultimate||Magma Armor|
|Active||Stonefist • Molten Weapons • Obsidian Shield • Petrify • Ash Cloud|
|Passive||Eternal Mountain • Battle Roar • Mountain's Blessing • Helping Hands|
|Necromancer • Nightblade • Sorcerer • Templar • Warden|
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.