- Small House Layout
- Main Hall
- Addition – East Wing – Library
- Addition – East Wing – Armory
- Addition – East Wing – Kitchen
- Addition – North Wing – Trophy Room
- Addition – North Wing – Alchemy Laboratory
- Addition – North Wing – Storage Room
- Addition – West Wing – Bedrooms
- Addition – West Wing – Greenhouse
- Addition – West Wing – Enchanter's Tower
- Remodel House into Entryway
- If any have been built, many of the furnishings are relocated throughout the main hall when the small house is remodeled into an entryway. This includes the table and bed. The firepit is removed.
This section contains bugs related to Drafting Table. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- If a follower such as Lydia is asked to interact with the drafting table, they may stay at the table and not move unless the Dragonborn fast-travels to another location.
- Sometimes, if the piece of land has been just bought and there is another house under construction, the drafting table will display the drafting table options for the other house, preventing the house from being built.
- Heljarchen Hall is fully upgraded and the land for Lakeview Manor is then purchased, the work of Heljarchen may show on the draft table next to Lakeview Manor and vice versa. This may happen if the land for Windstad Manor has not been purchased. A possible fix is to purchase Lakeview Manor, Heljarchen Hall, and Windstad Manor in that order. Constructing the main hall of each house at different rates may also help prevent the three from being confused. If
- If the Dragonborn has purchased land for Heljarchen hall and begins to build the house, built items will not materialize, and instead may revert to the previous item that had been crafted. Once this happens the hall cannot be used, as the foundation will not render.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.