- For other uses, see Dragon's Breath Mead.
- Steal the Dragon's Breath Mead for Olda
- Bring the Dragon's Breath Mead to Olda
If spoken to, Olda will say that her husband, Horgeir, is a drunk and has a spot nearby where he hides his beverages. She also says that the cache is guarded by wolves. After that, she asks the Dragonborn to retrieve the Dragon's Breath Mead from its hiding place and bring it to her, because it is his favorite. She says all the other beverages can be taken, but she wants the Dragon's Breath Mead.
Head southwest, but stay north of the river on the map. There will be a small cave guarded by three wolves. The beverages can be found in a crate behind some bushes inside the cave. There are several wine bottles, Nord Mead bottles, and one bottle of Dragon's Breath Mead.
Alternatively, if the bottle is given to Horgeir, he thanks the Dragonborn for saving it from his spiteful wife and teaches a one-point Block skill increase as a reward to help "block a punch that might be coming from an angry spouse."
|Dragon's Breath Mead – FreeformDragonBridge01|
- If either Olda or Horgeir dies, the quest will fail.
- While the other beverages respawn, the Dragon's Breath mead does not.
TCLturns off no-clip.
The mead may fall through the box it sits in. To fix this bug and grab the mead, open the console and type
- Unrelenting Force may knock the bottle away from the box allowing the quest to be completed.
- Destruction spells may also work to blow it out from under the box.
- The mead may not show up at all in the box that it is supposed to be in, making the quest impossible to complete.
- It may show up but become stuck under the box, much like the PC bug. Again it cannot be obtained.
- A possible solution for the case is loading the last saved game and make a fast travel to the place.
- Hit the box with a few fireballs; this will cause it to push the mead out between the box and wall, letting it be picked up.
- Alternatively, Lightning Storm seems to work rather well.
- Another method is to use a Scroll of Blizzard to throw the mead out from under the box.
- One may also drop an arrow and slide it under the box, pushing in the direction of the mead, and get it unstuck.