The Dragon's Teeth Mountains are a large mountain range encompassing borders of western Tamriel. These mountains hold some parts of other nearby mountains including the Druadach Mountains, Dragontail Mountains, Wrothgarian Mountains, and the Jerall Mountains. The Mountains can be seen from the Crystal Tower. Falinesti is anchored to the south of the Mountains.
When the Dwemer journeyed to Hammerfell after the War of the First Council, they founded multiple Dwarven cities including Santaki, Gilane, Bthzark, and Mtharnaz. One of these cities is Fang Lair built by the Kragen Clan. The clan was driven out by a Great Wyrm.
- A common phrase among Redguards is "By the Dragon's Teeth."
- The Dragon's Teeth Mountains are mentioned in the King Edward series.
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena
- The Elder Scrolls Travels: Shadowkey
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall (mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls Online