Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Ancient's Ascent
- Autumnwatch Tower
- Bonestrewn Crest
- Dragontooth Crater
- Eldersblood Peak
- Lost Tongue Overlook
- Mount Anthor
- Northwind Summit
- Saering's Watch DR
- Skyborn Altar
Quests[edit | edit source]
Certain radiant quests involve traveling to a random lair and slaying the resident dragon:
- The Companions: Dragon Seekers
- The Blades: Dragon Hunting
- Bounty Quest: Kill the Dragon
- Arngeir: Find the Word of Power
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to receiving the quest "Dragon Rising," it is possible to learn words of power at each lair without fighting a dragon. Instead, each lair is defended by another leveled enemy, such as a Wispmother.
- In addition to a dragon, the lair Shearpoint is also guarded by the Dragon Priest, Krosis, although if discovered before completing Dragon Rising, only the Priest will have to be fought.
- Each lair typically resets after 10 in-game days, though this usually only applies to each location's loot chest. Respawning the respective dragons is generally thought to take 30 in-game days.
- Another scripted appearance of a dragon exists outside the unmarked exit/entrance to Bleak Falls Barrow. The dragon sits atop a stone outcropping, and the area beneath it features mammoth bones and several ore veins. It is not flagged as a true dragon lair however, thus no radiant quests occur there.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
This section contains bugs related to Dragon Lairs. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- If a dragon is killed and later respawns, it may not be possible to absorb the soul of the respawned dragon. Reloading a save works on some of the lairs, but not all.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.