Dragons are a race of creatures that appear in various areas. Generic dragons appear in both Northern and Southern Elsewyr. They were accidentally released from the Halls of Colossus by the Vestige and Abnur Tharn. Some follow Kaalgrontiid, who attempts to reclaim the ancient power of the dragons from Jode's Core.
Fire dragons appear in Northern Elsweyr, and attack with tail and wing swipes, fireballs, meteors, fire breath (both a large sweeping area on ground, a straight line when strafing in air), as well as summon Fire Atronachs, Fire Wyrms, and Iron Atronachs.
Storm dragons are introduced in The Elder Scrolls Online: Dragonhold, and will appear in both Northern and Southern Elsweyr. They change the sky to be stormy, and are able to walk around in combat. They will fly off if not attacked quickly enough.
- Not named
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena (mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall (mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (as aspect of Akatosh)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls Online (mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls: Legends
- The Elder Scrolls: Blades