The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Drain Endurance is an effect that drains the Endurance of the target (either Hero or enemy). If it affects the Hero, it is diametrically opposed to the Restore Endurance effect. There are several ways that this effect can occur:
Spells[edit | edit source]
- The Hero can cause this effect by casting the Destruction spell of the same name.
- Can be cast by using a spell from an enchantment on an item.
- The Hero can be hit by an enemy magician casting this spell.
Weapons[edit | edit source]
- The Hero can use a weapon enchanted to "Cast When Strikes" (like most weapons are).
- The Hero can receive this effect from being hit by a weapon with this Enchanted onto the weapon.
Take a potion[edit | edit source]
- The Hero can achieve this effect by drinking a potion of Drain Endurance (why one would want to, though, is questionable, since it reduces Attributes).
- Eat a raw Alchemy ingredient causing this effect (again, possible, but not recommended).
Use a scroll[edit | edit source]
- The Hero can also, if a scroll has been bought from a relevant Merchant or Healer, use a Scroll of Drain Endurance to inflict this effect on others.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.