The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Drain Luck is a magic effect that drains the Luck of the target (either Nerevarine or enemy). If it affects the Nerevarine, it is diametrically opposed to the Restore Luck Effect. There are several ways that this effect can occur:
Spells[edit | edit source]
- The Nerevarine can cause this effect by casting the Destruction spell of the same name.
- Can be cast by using a spell from an enchantment on an item.
- The Nerevarine can be hit by an enemy magician casting this spell.
Weapons[edit | edit source]
- The Nerevarine can use a weapon enchanted to "Cast When Strikes" (like most weapons are).
- The Nerevarine can receive this effect from being hit by a weapon with this Enchanted onto the weapon.
Take a potion[edit | edit source]
- The Nerevarine can achieve this effect by drinking a potion (why one would want to, though, is questionable, since it reduces attributes).
- Eat a raw Alchemy ingredient causing this effect (again, possible, but not recommended).
Use a scroll[edit | edit source]
- The Nerevarine can also, if a scroll has been bought from a relevant merchant or healer, use a scroll to cause this effect on a target.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.