- Aspect of Terror
- Furor of the Game Master
Someone calling themselves The Rat left a note claiming that the Daedra are slaughtering people in the Imperial Arena. If I slay the Daedra, instead, The Rat promised to reward me with a secret about Molag Bal's plan for Imperial City.
- Update 8: Aspect of Terror no longer prompts an interrupt tutorial.
- Update 8: Dredaza's theatre scene in the Imperial City arena can no longer be interrupted, and will no longer result in a battle with two bosses at once.
- Update 8: Furor of the Game Master can no longer be interrupted.
- Update 8: Siphon is now correctly removed if its channel is interrupted.
- Update 8: Siphon now correctly stops channeling if its target performs a CC break.
- Update 8: Reduced the duration of Spirit Shield to 5 minutes from 1 hour and 40 minutes. The visual effects for Spirit Shield no longer persist indefinitely after the effect expires.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.