- When entering his cottage during daytime, he will likely be hunched over the Arcane Enchanter in the corner, with his back to the door. With a high enough Sneak skill or potion, it may be possible to perform an initial sneak attack.
- Drelas will often retreat upstairs and attempt to heal himself, so a good strategy is to use a Magicka Poison during the initial attack.
- Once killed, Drelas does not respawn.
- If the Harmony spell is used on him (he is too powerful for low-level Calm spells), he will speak trespassing NPC lines such as, "You're not supposed to be in here."
- Although he is a Dunmer, he uses the same voice as many male Altmer.
- Even if the Dragonborn kills him, Drelas can possibly send Hired Thugs after them.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.