- Seven orichalcum ore veins
- Six orichalcum ore – five in a cart and one on a well-lit table.
- In order:
- Go down from the entrance. There will be five orichalcum ore in a cart on the left.
- Turn right and continue until there is a table on your left. There will be another orichalcum ore on it.
- Directly opposite the table, there are two paths. Take the right (NW) one. There will be one orichalcum vein on the right, and three veins clustered together at the end of the tunnel (on the left side).
- Backtrack to the table and take the other branching path (NE). You will find a large room at the end of it.
- Continuing straight into the room, there is one vein underneath the scaffolding.
- Up the ramp and to the left, there will be two more veins in the wall.
- The loose pieces of orichalcum ore are free to take if the Dragonborn is blood-kin.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.