- For other uses, see Dwarven Armor.
- Nchuand-Zel – a full set of Dwarven armor is behind an expert locked gate in the Nchuand-Zel Armory.
- Mzinchaleft Gatehouse – a helmet, shield, and boots are on two tables on the top floor on both sides of the room where the Dwarven Centurion Guardian resides.
Pieces can be upgraded with a Dwarven metal ingot at a workbench and also benefit from the Dwarven Smithing perk, which doubles the improvement.
Attributes by piece
|Piece||Dwarven Metal Ingot||Leather Strips||Iron Ingot||Steel Ingot||ID|
|Total (with shield)||104||87||995||10||10||5||5||–|
|Total (without shield)||78||75||770||8||9||4||4||–|
The quest "Unfathomable Depths" rewards the Dragonborn with a permanent effect called Ancient Knowledge. This effect is supposed to grant a 25% bonus to armor when wearing a full set of Dwarven Armor, however, it actually gives a 25% bonus to all light and heavy armor types (except for Dwarven after patch 126.96.36.199.8).confirmation needed
- When approaching a guard, they may compliment the armor: "Fine armor you've got there. Dwarven make, am I right?"
- Calcelmo, a scholar in Understone Keep, has a particular interest in many of the rare Dwarven items, and will sometimes ask the Dragonborn to bring him any pieces of dwarven armor if found.
- The facial expression on the helmet is dependent on the gender. If a male were to wear it, the facial expression would be in a grimace, whereas when a female wears it, the helmet appears to be in a smile.
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls Online
- The Elder Scrolls: Blades