The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Locations[edit | edit source]
Fixed locations[edit | edit source]
- Tower of Mzark – On the shelves to the right, immediately upon entering.
- Deep Folk Crossing – On the stone Dwemer structure.
- Mzinchaleft Gatehouse – In the final room, on a stone table in the upper balcony area.
- Nchuand-Zel – A full set of Dwarven armor behind an expert locked gate in the Nchuand-Zel Armory.
- Alftand - On a table behind an expert-locked gate, along with a master-locked chest and a copy of The Locked Room.
Smithing[edit | edit source]
It can be upgraded with a Dwarven metal ingot at a workbench and also benefits from the Dwarven Smithing perk, which doubles the improvement.
Variants[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Its appearance is loosely based on the Greek hoplite helmet; particularly the Corinthian-pattern helmet, with a molded face mask. The design of the face depends on the gender of the wearer.
- Despite their skulls being a different shape than those of men and mer, Argonians and Khajiit can wear the Dwarven Helmet without any distortions to the helmet's shape, as commonly happens to many helmets when playing as these races. This is most likely because of the helmet's closed, or "full face" design.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.