The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Blacksmiths and general goods merchants.
- Found as random loot in chests or as a world item.
- Commonly used by bandit chiefs.
Fixed locations[edit | edit source]
- Mzinchaleft Gatehouse – In the final room, on a stone table in the upper balcony area.
Smithing[edit | edit source]
It can be upgraded with a Dwarven Metal Ingot at a workbench, and also benefits from the Dwarven Smithing perk, which doubles the improvement.
Variants[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- One of the loading screens features someone clad in full Dwarven armor. Interestingly, the shield shown on the loading screen has two handles; a horizontal one near the bottom of the shield, and a vertical one in the center. In-game, there is only one handle on the Dwarven shield, which is the vertical handle.
See also[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.