- Blade: Sphere's slashing attack
- Dart: Basic ranged attack
- Ricochet Wave: Charge ranged attack that sends a shockwave towards enemies.
- Steamwall: Heavy attack. May be blocked to put the sphere off-balance for a few seconds.
- Tip: These creatures are resistant to Poison Damage.
- Buried Secrets
- Maelstrom Arena
- Proving the Deed
- Sphere Assembly
- The Dangerous Past
- The Mystery of Razak
- The Seal of Three
- Tinker Trouble OR
- Avanchnzel, The Rift
- Bthzark, Stros M'Kai
- Darkshade Caverns, Deshaan
- Graystone Quarry Depths, Wrothgar OR
- Inner Sea Armature, Stonefalls
- Maelstrom, Wrothgar OR
- Mzeneldt (unknown region)
- Nchuleft O:M
- Razak's Wheel, Bangkorai
- Tribunal Temple, Deshaan (during quest)
- Volenfell, Alik'r Desert
- Wrothgar OR
- Cutting Sphere, a unique variant in Darkshade Caverns
- Dwarven Sentry: WrothgarWrothgarian]] variation OR
- Gyro, loyalty reward Pet
- Nchuthand Far-Hurler (Nchuleft) O:M
- Overcharged Dwarven Sphere (Wrothgar) OR
- Rkurdamz (Razak's Wheel)
- Smashed Dwarven Sphere
- Tempered Sphere (Bthzark)
- Unstable Construct (Volenfell)
- Zozuzetharus (Inner Sea Armature)
- Update 6: Adjusted the telegraphs from heavy attacks and casts from a number of different monsters so they are now larger to improve visibility.
- Update 6: The Guardian Sphere in Inner Sea Armature has been renamed to Zozuzetharus.
- The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls Online
- The Elder Scrolls: Legends
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.