Skills[edit | edit source]
- Magma Armor: Caps incoming damage at 3% Max Health for 9 seconds. Nearby enemies take 2 Flame Damage every second. Unlocked at Earthen Heart rank 12.
- Stonefist: Deals 12 Physical Damage and knocks down enemy for 3 seconds. (Level 1)
- Molten Weapons: Increases weapon damage of nearby allies by 1 for 45 seconds. Bonus is increased by 100% on caster. Unlocked at Earthen Heart rank 4.
- Obsidian Shield: Creates 17 point damage shield for 20 seconds on nearby allies. Shield strength is increased by 100% on caster. Unlocked at Earthen Heart rank 20.
- Petrify: Stuns enemies for 10.5 seconds. Affected targets can take 16 damage before the stun breaks. Unlocked at Earthen Heart rank 30.
- Ash Cloud: Snares enemies for 70% and increases their miss chance by 30%. Unlocked at Earthen Heart rank 42.
- Eternal Mountain: Increases duration of Earthen Heart skills by 10%. Unlocked at Earthen Heart Rank 8.
- Battle Roar: Restores Health, Magicka, and Stamina when activating an ultimate skill. The player's restore amount increases by 50% of the Ultimate's cost. Unlocked at Earthen Heart Rank 14.
- Mountain's Blessing: Bestows additional 1 ultimate when activating an Earthen Heart skill. Unlocked at Earthen Heart Rank 22.
- Helping Hands: Restores 2% Stamina when activating an Earthen Heart skill. Unlocked at Earthen Heart Rank 39.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
|Skills in The Elder Scrolls Online|
|Ardent Flame||Ultimate||Dragonknight Standard|
|Active||Lava Whip • Searing Strike • Fiery Breath • Fiery Grip • Inferno|
|Passive||Combustion • Warmth • Searing Heat • World in Ruin|
|Draconic Power||Ultimate||Dragon Leap|
|Active||Spiked Armor • Dark Talons • Dragon Blood • Protective Scale • Inhale|
|Passive||Iron Skin • Burning Heart • Elder Dragon • Scaled Armor|
|Earthen Heart||Ultimate||Magma Armor|
|Active||Stonefist • Molten Weapons • Obsidian Shield • Petrify • Ash Cloud|
|Passive||Eternal Mountain • Battle Roar • Mountain's Blessing • Helping Hands|
|Necromancer • Nightblade • Sorcerer • Templar • Warden|
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.