The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Fleur-De-Lis[edit | edit source]
Arena events[edit | edit source]
- The book series, Fool's Ebony, makes mention of a number of events that took place in The Elder Scrolls: Arena.
Skakmat[edit | edit source]
The name of the dragon Skakmat is a reference to "Skak Mat," the Danish word for "checkmate."
The Divines[edit | edit source]
Seven of the Eight Divines were named after beta testers or programmers.
- Akatosh – beta tester Lawrence Szydlowski, who liked to sign "also known as the old Smaug himself" (the first letter of each word forming the letters "Akatosh")
- Arkay – one of the original beta testers, R. K. Deutsch, who died in 1998.
- Dibella – beta tester Mary Jo DiBella
- Julianos – Julian LeFay, project leader of Daggerfall and several other Elder Scrolls games
- Mara – beta tester Marilyn Wassermann
- Stendarr – beta tester Daniel Starr
- Zenithar – Stephen "Zen" Zepp, an Arena beta teste
Nulfaga[edit | edit source]
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.