The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|This article has an excess of redlinks in it. Attention is requested to create new articles from links to relevant topics and remove those links which lead to pages unlikely to be covered by the wiki.|
|It has been suggested that this page be split into one or more multiple articles, because: TO separate Elden Hollow I and Elden Hollow II (Discuss)|
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Ancient Remains
- Consuming Darkness
- Pledge: Elden Hollow I: Explore Elden Hollow and return
- Pledge: Elden Hollow II
Notable items[edit | edit source]
- Civility and Etiquette: Wood Orcs I
- Letter to Akash
- Note from Akash
- Savior of the Altmer, Part 1
- Savior of the Altmer, Part 2
- Savior of the Altmer, Part 3
- The Realm of Shadows
- Time is of the Essence
Characters[edit | edit source]
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Thalmor, various types
- Thalmor Adept
- Thalmor Justiciar
- Wood Orcs
- Chokethorn (boss)
- Canonreeve Oraneth
- Ancient Spriggan
- Akash gra-Mal – Wood Orc warrior
- Chokethorn – Strangler boss
- Canonreeve Oraneth – Thalmor and Veiled Heritance member attempting Daedric Ritual
Elden Hollow II[edit | edit source]
- Daedric Lurcher (Lurcher variant)
- Mystic Guardian - Hoarvor variant supporting Dark Root
Achievements[edit | edit source]
- Elden Hollow: (10 Points) – Defeat Akash gra-Mal, Chokethorn, and Canonreeve Oraneth
- Veteran Elden Hollow: (10 Points) – Defeat Dark Root, Murklight, and Bogdan the Nightmare
- Veteran Elden Hollow: Banekin: (10) – Kill Banekin in Elden Hollow
- Veteran Elden Hollow: Lurchers: (10) – Kill Lurchers in Elden Hollow
- Veteran Elden Hollow: Speed (50 Points) – Defeat Bogdan the Nightflame within 20 minutes of starting Veteran Elden Hollow
- Veteran Elden Hollow: Undaunted. (50 Points) – Defeat Bogdan the Nightflame after reading the Opus of Torment.
Updates[edit | edit source]
- Update 1: Added an interruptible telegraph to boss abilities that can be interrupted.
- Update 1: Fixed an issue where Kargand was not visible for those that weren't on the quest.
- Update 1: Fixed an issue where there was no portal out of the Daedric Realm until you killed Murklight.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.