|This article has an excess of redlinks in it. Attention is requested to create new articles from links to relevant topics and remove those links which lead to pages unlikely to be covered by the wiki.|
|It has been suggested that this page be split into one or more multiple articles, because: TO separate Elden Hollow I and Elden Hollow II (Discuss)|
Elden Hollow is a group dungeon in the region of Grahtwood.
- Ancient Remains
- Consuming Darkness
- Pledge: Elden Hollow I: Explore Elden Hollow and return
- Veteran Elden Hollow Pledge
- Civility and Etiquette: Wood Orcs I
- Letter to Akash
- Note from Akash
- Savior of the Altmer, Part 1
- Savior of the Altmer, Part 2
- Savior of the Altmer, Part 3
- The Realm of Shadows
- Time is of the Essence
- Stranglers (level 20)
- Thalmor, various types.
- Thalmor Adept
- Thalmor Justiciar
- Wood Orcs.
- Chokethorn – Strangler Boss
- Canonreeve Oraneth
- Ancient Spriggan (Spriggan)
- Nenesh gro-Mal – Wood Orc warrior (Drops Tribal Hair-Knot)
- Leafseether – Alit
- Akash gra-Mal – Wood Orc Warrior
- Chokethorn – Strangler boss.
- Canonreeve Oraneth – Thalmor and Veiled Heritance member attempting Daedric Ritual.
Elden Hollow IIEdit
- Daedric Lurcher (Lurcher Variant)
- Mystic Guardian - Hoarvor Variant supporting Dark Root.
- Elden Hollow: (10 Points) – Defeat Akash gra-Mal, Chokethorn, and Canonreeve Oraneth
- Veteran Elden Hollow: (10 Points) – Defeat Dark Root, Murklight, and Bogdan the Nightmare
- Veteran Elden Hollow: Banekin: (10) – Kill Banekin in Elden Hollow
- Veteran Elden Hollow: Lurchers: (10) – Kill Lurchers in Elden Hollow
- Veteran Elden Hollow: Speed (50 Points) – Defeat Bogdan the Nightflame within 20 minutes of starting Veteran Elden Hollow
- Veteran Elden Hollow: Undaunted. (50 Points) – Defeat Bogdan the Nightflame after reading the Opus of Torment.
- Update 1: Added an interruptible telegraph to boss abilities that can be interrupted.
- Update 1: Fixed an issue where Kargand was not visible for those that weren't on the quest.
- Update 1: Fixed an issue where there was no portal out of the Daedric Realm until you killed Murklight.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.