Else questions whether the gods even exist as she believes they have not done anything. She prefers Daedric Princes because even though they are evil, they actually do things. This is the reason that Else serves as a Sleeper Agent for the Mythic Dawn. She will attempt to kill the Hero of Kvatch once the quest "Dagon Shrine" is completed. Once the main quest is completed, she will not attack the Hero but will still hate the gods. When attacking the Hero she will usually use invisibility spells but she is not a difficult fight.
"I'm Else God-Hater. Yes. I hate the gods. All gods. They can all bite my garters. And if you don't like it, YOU can bite my garters, too."
- Skingrad "Ask me what I think about chapels, praying, the Nine Divines. Go ahead. Ask me."
- I don't care. "Well. Good. I really don't care, either. I just get sick of all the god-talk. Might as well pray to rocks and lamp ghosts."
- What do you think...? "The gods don't do a damn thing. Do they even exist? How could anyone tell? Daedra Lords, sure. They exist. They do things. Bad things, mostly, but things you can see. The gods? They don't do a damn thing. So why do we build big chapels and sit around and mumble, and ask them to save us from this and that? It's stupid. And chapels and priests and folks groveling on their knees, they're stupid, too."
- When asked about Glarthir, she is the only one to admit that he is a dangerous lunatic, and believes he will snap one day and become a public danger.
- Ironically, even though she is a Mythic Dawn agent, she is amazed by stories about the Hero of Kvatch.