- Blacksmiths and general goods merchants.
- Wielded by many characters or enemies.
- Found as random loot in chests or as a world item throughout Skyrim.
- Commonly found on Bandit Chiefs.
- Thalmor Justiciars typically carry these daggers.
- Two Elven Daggers can be found in a locked display case in the Thalmor Embassy during the quest "Diplomatic Immunity," in a side room near the torture room, along with a gold and ruby circlet and a gold and emerald circlet. However, lockpicks will need to be smuggled in.
- Delphine in the Sleeping Giant Inn wields this dagger, and it can be pickpocketed from her.
- SeranaDG carries one by default.
- A frost-enchanted version can be looted off Arch-Curate Vyrthur'sDG body once he is defeated.
- Shavari, a Khajiit Thalmor assigned to murder the Dragonborn, carries one during the quest "A Cornered Rat."
It can be upgraded with a Refined Moonstone ingot at a grindstone. The Elven Smithing perk doubles the improvement.
- The book Uncommon Taste says to use one to grate 2 1/2 ounces of cow's cheese into fine shavings for the Sunlight Soufflé recipe.