Elvil Vidron believes he is the incarnate of the Nerevarine. The actual Nerevarine must either convince Vidron he is not through persuasion, by showing him the Moon-and-Star artifact, or the Nerevarine may kill him.
- False Incarnate
"Red Mountain spreads ash and blight! Sinners gather at the House! The time of the Incarnate is at hand!"
- False Incarnate "You disbelieve? I know my destiny. And you will have a hard time proving otherwise. I have seen the message in the dream. Have you not also experienced the waking dream?"
- I don't know what you're talking about. "You cannot harm me, pawn of the Temple! Leave before I prove the truth of my prophecies on your flesh!"
- Yes. But you are not the one I envisioned. "Who then, if not myself? The dreams are unyielding! Every day, every night! I must be the one... I must... No, your words are not convincing enough."
- "Who then, if not myself? There must be a meaning to these dreams. Perhaps you are right... Your words have guided me. I will seek penance for my sins. Forgive me and thank you."
If approached again:
"I will no longer claim to be the Incarnate."
- False Incarnate "I have seen the error of my ways, . Your wisdom has guided me through the most disturbing time."