Enchanting is a crafting profession in The Elder Scrolls Online. The player must find runestones around Tamriel and examine them to get a rune. The runes are used in combination with gems to give items a particular enchantment.
- Aspect Improvement: Allows the use of Common (white) and Standard (green) Aspect Runestones.
- Rank 1: Common (white) and Standard (green) (Unlocked at Enchanting Level 1')
- Rank 2: ('Unlocked at Enchanting Level 6')
- Potency Improvement: Alls the use of Jora, Porade, Jode and Notade Potency Runestones to make Glyphs levels ____.
- Rank 1: Levels 1-15 (Unlocked at Enchanting Level 1)
- Rank 2: (Unlocked at Enchanting Level 5)
- Keen Eye: Rune Stones: Runes in the world will be easier to see when you are ___ meters or closer.
- Rank 1: 20 meters (Unlocked at Enchanting Level 2)
- Hireling: When you go offline, a hireling will find runestones for you. Your hireling refreshes every 24 hours.
- Rank 1: (Unlocked at Enchanting Level 3)
- Aspect Extraction: increases the chance of extracting Aspect Runestones by ___%.
- Rank 1: 5% (Unlocked at Enchanting Rank 4)
|Ta||Base||Aspect Improvement 1|
|Jejota||Fine||Aspect Improvement 1|
|Denata||Superior||Aspect Improvement 2|
|Rekuta||Epic||Aspect Improvement 3|
|Kuta||Legendary||Aspect Improvement 4|