"You, who are to be my judge, what would you ask of me?"
- Engar Ice-Mane "I am Engar Ice-Mane, warrior of the Skaal."
- Rigmor Halfhand "I had no quarrel with Halfhand until this day. I thought him a friend to my family, to my wife, Risi Ice-Mane, especially. While I was on the hunt, he was known to keep counsel with her and others who remained in the village. And now this from him!"
- Risi Ice-Mane "She is my wife and beautiful woman. Her life is not an easy one, as I am often gone for weeks on a hunt, but she is strong, and our children will be fine warriors."
- investigate a crime "I know what I am accused of, and I know that it is a lie! I have no need for the furs of Rigmor Halfhand. I am a Skaal warrior. My honor and the honor of the Skaal are my life. But I will bear this injustice as any warrior should--with dignity."
(After choosing a verdict)
"You have cleared my name and restored my honor. What can I do for you, my friend?"
- Rigmor Halfhand "There is no Rigmor Halfhand. He is dead to the Skaal."
- Risi Ice-Mane "She has made mistakes, but she is a good woman. I will need to pay more attention to her, lest she stray again. I do not blame her for this, though. I blame this situation on Halfhand."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.