Ennodius Papius is a recluse who camps just west of Anga's Mill, along the river. He was once the mill's proud miller but has since left his profession and spiraled into paranoia, thinking someone is out to get him. It is unclear why Papius became paranoid.
"Why are you here? Get away from me!"
- You were right to be paranoid, Ennodius. "What? What do you mean? Oh! Oh... no... No!"
- Die, worm! "Aiiiiiiiieeeeee!"
- (Remain silent) "Who are you? You... you're with the Dark Brotherhood, ain'tcha? I knew it. I knew you'd come for me!"
- Nazir says that Papius lives in the middle of the woods near the mill, but he actually lives right on top of the hill that the mill is at the foot of.
This section contains bugs related to Ennodius Papius. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Ennodius may still bear the marker above his head after being killed, leaving the player unable to finish the quest. This may be fixed by reloading a save made at another location (Xbox 360 players may also try to reset their cache) and killing him again.