She has a dog named Torom. She is a funny character and often makes silly comments. She is fairly lonely being that she only has a pet dog to play with all day. She claims that Torom is the best dog in the Reach, though.
- "Why do they call it the Left Hand Mine, can the Miners use their right hands too?"
- "I hope Pavo will be able to go back to his mine soon, everyone needs a home."
- "Mama, can we talk. You know, about Papa."
- "But ma', it's so boring here with just me and Torom. I was asking Skaggi some questions."
- "Yes Ma."
- "Why's everyone so upset? If there's Forsworn, the Jarl will take care of them, right?"
- "Whatch'you doin in Left Hand? Do you dig up rocks too, like my mom?"
Leave Skaggi aloneEdit
Daighre: "Skaggi tells me that you were bothering him today. Can't you and Torom just play by yourselves?"
Erith: "But mom, it's so boring with just me and Torom. I was just asking Skaggi some questions."
Daighre: "You leave him alone. I don't want to hear Skaggi telling me you've been bothering him again!"
Erith: "Yes, ma'am."
Erith: "Mama, can we talk. You know, about papa?"
Daighre: "Of course, sweetie. What'd you like to know?"
Erith: "I don't know. What'd he look like?"
Daighre: "He had your soft face, and that silly grin you get when you've done something wrong. That's his, too."
This section contains bugs related to Erith. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- If Daighre dies, and Erith is adopted, her dog Torom sometimes becomes hostile to the Dragonborn.