"Welcome to Gnisis,. I'm Ertius Fulbenus. Can I help you find someone in particular? Or are you just looking for a little advice from a local?"
- someone in particular "Mehra Drora is Gnisis Temple Priestess. Hetman Abelmawia is Village Hetman. General Darius lead the Deathshead Legion garrison at Fort Darius; Optio Bologra, an Orc, is Deathshead Legion's Camp Prefect. Fenas Madach runs the Madach Tradehouse. A renegade Telvanni wizard, Baladas Demnevanni, lives in Arvs Drelen, the Old Veloth tower."
- Optio Bologra "Optio Bologra is the Camp Prefect of the Deathshead Legion garrison at Fort Darius. He's a tough and violent orc, not clever or polished, but nonetheless an effective and respected officer."
- Fort Darius "The Empire built a fort near Gnisis village with the help of House Redoran. They named this fort after the garrison's commandant, General Darius."
- Darius "He's here, check his office on the lower level."
- Baladas "He keeps to himself, has his food and supplies delivered to the door. He's been a good neighbor, quiet, no trouble."
- Mehra Drora "Mehra Drora is our local priestess over at the Gnisis Temple. She heals and trains the Temple faithful... for a fee. She's Indoril -- a Great House traditionally linked to the New Temple cult -- but not a snob or prig, like most Indorils."
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.