Interactions[edit | edit source]
This quest involves the Nerevarine locating the Cavern of the Incarnate. It forms the Third Trial of the Seven Visions of the Nerevarine and a significant part of the Main Quest.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
"Welcome, Incarnate. I am Erur-Dan. I was not the one. But I wait and hope. Ask, and I shall tell you my story."
- my story "I saw Morrowind fall to the Empire. I lived through the humiliation of the surrender, swore hatred and vengeance against Imperial and Tribunal alike for their betrayals. In later years, I despaired, and turned to Red Mountain, where I grew old and died fighting the blight and Red Mountain monsters. Take my weapons and armor. I have no further use for them."
- my story "I have failed. I was not the one."
- Morrowind "A darkness is on the land, and only you can bring the light."
- Background "I am Erur-Dan. I was called to the prophecies, but I was not the one."
- Dunmer "You are the Prophesied One. You must save the Dunmer people."
- my trade "An ancestor has no trade, but to guard and counsel the living kin."
- Nerevarine "You are the Nerevarine. You are the Incarnate. You are the one. You must not fail."
- "The Devil is dead, and the Blight is gone. You are the Nerevarine. You are the Incarnate. You are the one."
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "I wait and hope. Ask, and I shall tell you my story."