|This article is part of the "The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles" plug-in or expansion.|
It can be purchased here for the PC or from Xbox Live Marketplace on the Xbox 360.
Prerequisites: Shivering Isles expansion, and have entered the Shivering Isles proper.
Quest Giver:Kishashi or Ranarr-Jo in Fellmoor, south-east of the Gates of Madness
Reward:Ring of Mind Shielding (leveled Resist Magic, Reflect Spell effects), Random skill book
The town of Fellmoor is a very strange place. This small farming plantation is home to murderers, madmen, and obsessive compulsive farm hands. Fellmoor can be found by traveling south-east on Pinnacle Road. It is south-east of the Gates of Madness, and on a small outlet into the Emeon Sea, just west of the main road.
There you will find Kishashi, a female Khajiit who tells you about gaining Ranarr-Jo's trust.
Talk to Kishashi, who will tell you about gaining Ranarr-Jo's trust, a tricky task indeed. But, before you can do that, you have to gain her trust. This can be done in two ways: Either collect five Pod Pits (found abundantly around the settlement of Fellmoor in Water Root Pods), or just get her disposition up to 70 through speechcraft.
Either way, once you've gained her trust, she gives you a spoon, which she considers a highly powerful Daedric artifact. She then tells you to visit Ranarr-Jo, in Kishashi's House, which is on the south-west portion of Fellmoor (there are only three houses, it's not too hard to find). Ranarr-Jo is just as paranoid, so give him the spoon as a token of Kishashi's trust for you. Ranarr-Jo will then tell you how their lives have been plagued by Cindanwe, the Bosmer owner of the plantation. He wants you to make her stop bothering them, either by killing her or breaking into and ransacking her house. (A consideration, if you decide to kill her, don't do it around any of the other residents, as they will report you) He also wants Cindanwe's Diary, as to regain his thoughts.
Otherwise, Cindanwe's house is located to the east. Break in when she's not at home during the day, and knock everything in her house off of the tables or shelves, making a mess. There will be a notification when this is complete. Then, either pickpocket Cindanwe for her diary or get her disposition up to 70 through speechcraft and she will just give you the diary. Then return it to Ranarr-Jo for your reward. (Note: reading the diary will shed some light onto just how crazy everyone in Fellmoor is)
After talking to Kishashi:
- Ranarr-Jo is in need of a hero, but Kishashi won't tell me more until she can trust me. If I want to know more, I need to get her to trust me. She mentioned needing five pod pits.
After giving Kishashi five pod pits:
- I´ve given Kishashi five Pod Pits. That made her happy. She should trust me now.
After getting the spoon from Kishashi:
- I´ve acquired a spoon from Kishashi that supposedly will get Ranarr-Jo to trust me. I should talk to him.
After giving the spoon to Ranarr-Jo:
- I´ve given Ranarr-Jo a spoon from Kishashi. It apparently is a sign he should trust me.
After talking further to Ranarr-Jo:
- Ranarr-Jo has asked me to wreck Cindanwe´s house, and steal her notebook.
After wrecking Cindanwe´s house:
- I've put Cidanwe's house in disarray.
After acquiring Cindanwe´s notebook:
- I've acquired Cidanwe´s notebook. I should speak with Ranarr-Jo to tell him the mission is accomplished.
After talking to Ranarr-Jo again:
- Ranarr-Jo is grateful that I've take care of Cidanwe. Now he and his neighbors can live in peace.