- 1 Interactions
- 2 Conversations
- 3 Quotes
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Bugs
- 6 Appearances
She will give the Dragonborn two bottles of spiced wine during the festival.
Aia Arria: "You know, my father collected exotic alcohols."
Aia: "Rum from Hammerfell, mulled wine from Daggerfall, and the like." or "None of what he collected tasted as good as your Spiced Wine, Evette." or "I'm still finding your Spiced Wine to be the best drink I've ever tasted."
Evette: "Thanks, Aia. That means a lot." or "Glad to hear it, Aia."
A drink for two
Evette: "Spiced Wine for The Winking Skeever?"
Sorex Vinius: "Actually just a bottle for me today. I'm thinking of giving it to Vivenne."
Evette: "Sure, Sorex. Just like you did the last one."
Sorex: "The last one was warm up."
Silana Petreia: "Are your sales going well?" or "I hope the Divines have been keeping you well."
Evette: "Not too bad. A few of the guests from the upcoming wedding have placed orders." or "They seem to when you're around, Silana."
Silana: "It should be quite the affair. Nice to have something happy in the midst of the war."
Evette: "Vittoria is practically glowing."
Cleaning the house
Evette: "Father, could you clean up the house a little while I'm away?"
Octieve San: "Maybe. I'll see if I feel like it."
Evette: "I'm on my feet all day. Can you please do this one thing for me?"
Octieve: "Sure, whatever."
In my time of mead
Octieve: "Where've you been all day?"
Evette: "At the market, father."
Octieve: "Well, did you bring back any mead?"
Evette: "I barely make enough for us to eat as it is, father. You can't just drink it all away."
A bottle of Spiced Wine for ya?
Ataf: "I'll take a bottle of spiced wine."
Evette: "I haven't known you to drink before, Ataf."
Ataf: "Viarmo is trying to get Elisif to allow the Burning of King Olaf. I don't want to look like I don't know how to drink in front of the other bards."
Evette: "A bottle of spiced wine for ya, Ataf?"
The latitude of Solitude
Evette: "A bit of warming wine, Illdi? You know you can't resist."
Rorlund: "Ah a few bottles of Spiced Wine should hit the spot."
Sober until the festival
Jawanan: "I think I may wait until the Burning of King Olaf to have a Spiced Wine."
- "A wanderer like you needs some fire in the veins. Some spiced wine?"
- "I swear, I left another bottle right here."
- "You see my father Octieve around here, stay clear. He'll only ask you for money, or mead."
- "Good luck out there. Seems like a tough time to be wandering Skyrim."
- "Stay warm, keep sober. It's the two things I know for sure will make life better."
- Her game files list her as a Nord; although, her father, Octieve San, is a Breton. Although, it is entirely possible that her mother may have been a Nord or that she was adopted.
- If she dies, the Dragonborn will also receive 100 as inheritance.
- It's possible for her to send hired thugs after stealing from her or killing her father, Octieve San.
This section contains bugs related to Evette San. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- During the burning of King Olaf, if asked if she is giving away Spiced Wine, she will tell the Dragonborn one per customer, except for the man who saved the festival. She will refer to the Dragonborn as a man even if the player is female.
- Letter of Inheritance about her death, which can happen at anytime, for a seemingly unknown reason, and despite this, she may later be found at her stand selling spiced wine. Rarely, the Dragonborn will get a
- When walking to her stall in the morning, she may decide to defy gravity and walk through the air. If talked to, she will make a complete stop and will not continue to her stall until the Dragonborn leaves the area and comes back.