- Upon completing the 2nd part of Ancient Technology for Sorine Jurard, Sorine will begin selling them. She also has the ability to make them for the Dragonborn.
- The Dragonborn can find a few bolts at Dead Drop Falls.
- There is a set of nine, along with a set of forty dwarven bolts behind a bedside table in the Dragonborn's quarters in Fort Dawnguard.
The Exploding Steel Bolt of Fire requires the Steel Smithing perk in order to create.
Sets of 10 may be created at a forge using the following:
Like other bolts and arrows they cannot be upgraded.
- They are visually identical to the standard steel bolt.
- Unlike arrows, when given to a companion, they will not duplicate bolts when fired, specifically the Exploding Steel Bolt of Fire.confirmation needed
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.