Exterminator is a quest available in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.
- Speak to Eydis Fire-Eye about orders.
- Speak to Drarayne Thelas to get the key.
- Kill the rats.
- Collect reward from Drarayne.
- Report back to Eydis.
Talk to Eydis Fire-Eye inside the Balmora Guild of Fighters about orders, and she will say a local Dunmer, named Drarayne Thelas has a Cave Rat infestation inside her house in Balmora Eydis says to speak with Drarayne, ask her where the rats are located inside her house, kill the rats, and report back to her.
To get to Drarayne's house, across from the western end of the central bridge, and enter the house through the front door on the eastern end of the bridge.
When Drarayne is spoken to about her rat infestation, she reveals that she has locked three rats inside her house, one inside her bed room, and two inside the storage room up the staircase outside her house. Concerned for her large supply of pillows, Drarayne gives the keys to both her house and storage room, asking for the rats to be killed.
|Exterminator – FG_RatHunt|
|10||Eydis Fire-Eye told me to talk to Drarayne Thelas about some rats that have infested her house. Her house is here in Balmora, on the east side of town, near the river.
|50||Drarayne Thelas told me that she has one rat trapped in her bedroom and there are others in her storage area upstairs. She has given me the key to get in. I should find and kill all of the rats and return to her when I'm done.|
|100||Drarayne Thelas thanked me for getting rid of the rats and paid me 100 gold.|
|105||I reported to Eydis Fire-Eye that I had killed the rats plaguing Drarayne Thelas.
|110||Eydis Fire-Eye realized that Drarayne Thelas was dead, and her rat problem was no longer an issue.
- Drarayne also has a problem with a shipment of pillows that were meant to be delivered to her, of which the Nerevarine can give the invoice to Drarayne.
- In The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, there is a quest that is a reference to this quest called A Rat Problem, where the Hero of Kvatch has to go to the house of a Dunmer sharing the same last name as Drarayne to help protect her pet rats.