She was orphaned at a young age and worked for Gunder, who "shared a bed with her" but never married her. He never treated her badly, but never gave her much attention, acting like she was "just another part of his shop."
"Hello, I heard you purchased the Servants Quarters for Rosethorn Hall, and I was wondering if you had anyone in mind to fill that position? For 150 gold and a roof over my head, I'm yours. Well, to help around the house I mean."
- Not now, thanks. "Very well. If you change your mind, I'll be here."
- Sounds good, I accept. "Excellent! I'll move in immediately!"
(If spoken to on her way to Rosethorn Hall)
"I'm on my way to Rosethorn Hall now. I won't be long."
(Inside Rosethorn Hall)
"How can I be of service?"
- Drink "Certainly! Here you are. A nice mead will relax you."
- Eyja "Me? There's not much to say. I was orphaned when I was young, and don't even remember who my parents were. I'm not really sad about it; it was so long ago. Gunder took me in when I was but a teen, and I've lived there ever since. We've... shared a bed... but were never married. He's never been cruel to me, it's just that he's never been kind. It's as if I'm just another part of his shop. But all that's different now. I'm glad to be serving you instead. I can see we will get along just fine!"
- Food "Certainly! Here you are, Shepherd's Pie... my own recipe."
"Be well, milord."