Receive the quest over at Elgrim's Elixirs, located in Riften by the north entrance.
Once inside, find Ingun Black-Briar and speak to her. Ask if she is an alchemist. Ingun will then tell the player a story that leads to this task. When the player asks what sort of Ingredients she needs, she will reply "To restore Master Elgrim's supply I would need 20 Deathbell, 20 Nightshade and 20 Nirnroot."
Once the player agreed to get them for her, further information on the locations of each specific ingredient can be asked via the following dialogue "Any clues where I can find these Ingredients?"
Location where these ingredients can be picked up without having to buy/steal.
|Click to show – Deathbell|
169 guaranteed samples can be found in 61 different locations. Locations with the greatest numbers of already-harvested samples are:
The ingredient can also be harvested from the flower of the deathbell plant, for which there are 193 plants found in 30 different locations. Locations with the greatest numbers of plants are:
|Click to show – Nightshade|
61 guaranteed samples can be found in 38 different locations. Locations with the greatest numbers are:
178 nightshade plants can be found in 49 different locations. Locations with the greatest numbers are:
|Click to show – Nirnroot|
22 guaranteed samples can be found in 19 different locations. Locations with multiple samples are:
161 nirnroot plants can be found in 85 different locations. Locations with the greatest numbers are:
- Deathbell is quite abundant in most Apothecaries (Alchemy Shops) around Skyrim. It can be found in some decently large amounts when dungeon crawling, if the dungeon has an Alchemy area in it.
- Solitude itself has a decently large amount of Nightshade growing within the city. One is near the main gates of Solitude (in the city), Turn left after entering the gate, and look in front of the large rock (near where the beheading was upon first entering the city). Another is by the kiosks before Castle Dour (after the Stormcloak questline, look for the downed tower).
- Crimson Nirnroot will work in place of Nirnroot.
- 1 Nirnroot will respawn in Angeline's Aromatics, and if you complete her quest, she will let you take this every time without any trouble.
- A day's trekking on the coast north of Solitude can yield 15–20 samples of Nirnroot.
The player can turn in full stack of ingredients by type or all together. Gold will be given to the player for each type of ingredients according to the character's level.
Ingun will also give the player a key for Ingun's Alchemy Chest, located in the backroom, where she will be placing random potions and ingredients. Currently, the Respawn Timer for content within this chest is every two days, every third day after taking items out, or every day if an item is placed inside.
|Few and Far Between – FreeformRiften04|
This section contains bugs related to Few and Far Between. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Unconfirmed bug of respawn timer for contents being bugged. 24 hours or 48 hours should be the case here, however it may bug.