Quests[edit | edit source]
Non-member quests[edit | edit source]
- The Giant Scorpion Hunt – Kill a Giant Scorpion in town.
- Kill a Giant Spider – Kill a Giant Spider in town.
- Run Off the Barbarians – Take care of some barbarians
- The Menial Job – Take care of some rats in a local home.
Member quests[edit | edit source]
- To Kill a Lycanthrope – Kill a Werewolf, Wereboar, or Grizzly Bear.
- Wild Animal – A house is in town and it's either a bear, Sabertooth Tiger, spider or harpy.
- Back Door Open – Kill the unwanted house guest.
- Relatively Menial Job – Clear a house of bats/rats.
- Giant Rodents – Clear a house of rodents.
- Retrieve Pet – Retrieve a noble's pet tiger from a dungeon.
Reputational quests[edit | edit source]
- Flying Carnivores – Kill 5 harpies in a dungeon.
- Hunt Giants – Kill some giants.
- Standard Protection Job – Kill an assassin.
- Dealing with Daedroths – Kill a Daedroth.
- Hunting a Lich – Kill a lich.
- Domestic Squabble – Kill the husband who is a zombie.
- The Spriggan's Offer – Kill a Spriggan.
- Hunting a Gargoyle – Kill a Gargoyle.
- Hunting an Atronach – Kill an Atronach.
Lord K'avar questline[edit | edit source]
- Lord K'avar Part I – Protect a spy for Sentinel.
- Lord K'avar Part II – Free Lord L'avar from the Palace Sentinel dungeons before his execution.
- Lord K'avar Part III – Capture or kill Lord K'avar on Queen Akorithi's behalf within Castle Wayrest.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls Online
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.