This outfit is mainly found in dressers in houses of the wealthy or on the people themselves. This outfit offers no protection as armor, but the relatively high (for clothing) weight:value ratio makes it worth collecting for the purposes of trade.
- The blue version is found during the radiant quest "The Dark Brotherhood Forever," when the target is the traveling dignitary from Solitude.
- Northwatch Keep, on a shelf near the main entrance.
- Sold by various merchants.
- Commonly found inside upper class wardrobes, dressers, and chests inside homes of the rich (i.e., Erikur), Jarls' palaces, Thalmor Embassy, and sometimes purchased player homes (like Proudspire Manor and Vlindrel Hall).
- Sold at Radiant Raiment in Solitude.
- The grey version is automatically given and equipped onto the player during "The Mind of Madness" when entering Pelagius' mind. When sent back, however, the clothes stay equipped so you will need to re-equip your armor manually.
- Nazeem wears the golden brown set.
- Despite being "fine clothes", the female version of the yellowish green variety is rather grimy around the hem and knees.