Firebrand Keep is a large fort located in the northern part of Stormhaven. It is the base for the Knights of the Flame.
Quests[edit | edit source]
The Knights of the Flame are divided over whether to attack the Redguard army at Alcaire Castle. Sir Croix and the other knights would potentially destroy the Covenant. They need to be stopped. The Vestige agreed to rally knights to Sir Edmund's cause.
Decide the fate of mad Knight of the Flame, Sir Hughes.
Sublocations[edit | edit source]
Garrison[edit | edit source]
- Location with Knights of the Flame and cooking fires.
Great Hall[edit | edit source]
- Notable for its battlements - where a siege horn lies, and its infirmary, where can be found Odette Jerick and Sir Hughes.
Notable items[edit | edit source]
- Sacred Rites of the Stonechewers (north from the wayshrine, by one of the tents)
- Sir Edmund's Letter (Great Hall)
- The Bretons: Mongrels or Paragons? (the southern tent by the crossroads)
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Dame Frelausa
- Dame Quirin
- Martinne Silvey
- Michele Silvey
- Odette Jerick (*Note)
- Raphael Artan (*Note)
- Sir Edmund
- Sir Hughes
- Stephie the Unlucky
- Thibaut Vynier
- Umay af-Kardyn
- Note: These characters will not appear until the step to blow the first great horn has been completed.
Creatures[edit | edit source]
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Facilities[edit | edit source]
- Cooking Fires - inside Garrison.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]