Members[edit | edit source]
The following is a list of all the members of the Five Companions:
Main members[edit | edit source]
Other members[edit | edit source]
- Mannimarco – Mannimarco lost his title as a companion when he betrayed the rest of the group.
- Vestige – During "Council of the Five Companions," the Vestige is given the option of becoming the new fifth Companion.
Allies[edit | edit source]
- Cadwell – While not a member, Cadwell does assist the Companions, and later on shows up in the Harborage.
- Meridia – A Daedric Prince, Meridia assists the Companions in their goal of defeating Molag Bal.
Purpose[edit | edit source]
Formed by an Interregnum Emperor of Tamriel, Varen Aquilarious, the Five Companions set out to locate the Amulet of Kings, and use it in a ritual to make Varen into a Dragonborn, so that he may legitimize his claim to the Ruby Throne. However, the ritual was actually an orchestrated plot by the dark necromancer Mannimarco to destroy the veil between Nirn and Oblivion to allow Molag Bal himself to attempt to merge Nirn with Coldharbour by using the Dark Anchors, a vast network of interplanar machines designed to move entire worlds. The event was known as the Soulburst, and heralded the beginning of the Planemeld.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Events of "The Harborage"