Background[edit | edit source]
Flame Atronachs appear as fiery humanoid beings, garbed in black metal armor with greaves, bracers, and pointed masks.
Items[edit | edit source]
- 60% chance to drop Fire Salts.
Spells and Abilities[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
Flame can be found at any levels in following locations:
- Alas Ancestral Tomb
- Bleeding Heart (x2)
- Charma's Breath
- Dwemer Training Academy
- Hall of Maki (x2)
- Tel Branora Tower Dungeon
- Tel Vos Dungeon
- Molag Mar region
They can be also seen as leveled creatures, most notably in Daedric ruins.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- Mount Kand Cavern
"Anssswer my riddle, fool. And then fight me!"
- Mount Kand "I ssserve in Mount Khand -- eternally. My riddle ... you will anssswer it. And then you will perish in flames."
- riddle "[The Daedra speaks slowly in words it obviously memorized.]
- A metal neither black nor red
- As heavy as man's golden greed
- What you do to ssstay ahead
- With fffriend or arrow or sssteed"
- Ebony. "You fail! Now taste flame, mortal!"
- Glass. "You fail! Now taste flame, mortal!"
- Daedric. "You fail! Now taste flame, mortal!"
- Lead. "Pass, mortal."
- riddle "You answered my tessst."
- Iron. "You fail! Now taste flame, mortal!"
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls Online