They prefer to cast fire bolts from a distance but are capable of hand-to-hand combat as well. Although their melee attacks are fairly weak, they can punch rapidly. They are easily dispatched with ice magic and only pose a significant threat in groups.
Summoned flame atronachs prefer to use ranged spells, but are more willing to fight hand-to-hand than some other summoned creatures such as liches. These atronachs start to appear in Oblivion at level 10.
- Weakness to anything that is related to water or cold, like frost.
Summon as followerEdit
- Flame atronachs can be summoned as an ally or minion using the journeyman-level conjuration spell, Summon Flame Atronach.
- They can also be summoned from the Atronach Altar in Frostcrag Spire for three Fire Salts. Unlike other summoned creatures, atronachs created at the Atronach Altar persist until destroyed or another atronach is created at the altar.
- Summoned flame atronachs do not drop fire salts, as summoned monsters leave no corpse. However, they can be soul trapped.
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls Online
|Creatures (The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion)|
|Animals||Bear • Boar • Deer • Dog • Horse • Mountain Lion • Mudcrab • Rat • Sheep • Slaughterfish • Unicorn • Wolf|
|Creatures||Goblin • Imp • Land Dreugh • Minotaur • Ogre • Spriggan • Troll • Will-o-the-Wisp|
|Daedra||Clannfear • Daedroth • Flame Atronach • Frost Atronach • Scamp • Spider Daedra • Storm Atronach • Xivilai|
|Undead||Ghost • Lich • Skeleton • Wraith • Zombie|
|Shivering Isles||Baliwog • Elytra • Flesh Atronach • Gatekeeper • Gnarl • Grummite • Hunger • Scalon • Shambles • Skinned Hound|