Prince Attrebus was ambushed and kidnaped by Radhasa. He fooled Rahasa promising that he wouldn't run if she let him take a bath. Keeping his word, Attrebus did not run, instead he launched himself toward Flashing's hilt. Unlike his previous fight with Radhasa, she easily dodged Attrebus' attacks. Attrebus finally understood that she had lost on purpose previously, and the prince began to believe it was true that he was not the mighty warrior the bards told. If it hadn't been for Sul he would have been caught again.
The next time Attrebus unsheathed his sword was to face the masked men that attacked him in The Gaping Frog inn in Water's Edge. Attrebus thrust one of the attackers with Flashing, catching him in the ribs. Lespa and other Khajiits joined the fight to aid the prince.
While he was in the Hunting Grounds he drew Flashing to face a bear. He made a wild stroke, and staggered aside as the bear lunged for his throat. After a short fight, he took Flashing back up and chopped though its neck.
The last time Attrebus had to wield Flashing during the Umbriel Crisis was to face Vuhon in the Ingenium. He finally decided to spare his life in order to avoid Umbriel falling into the Imperial City.
- ↑ An Elder Scrolls Novel: The Infernal City, part two chapter six
- ↑ An Elder Scrolls Novel: The Infernal City, part three chapter five
- ↑ An Elder Scrolls Novel: The Infernal City, part three chapter seven
- ↑ An Elder Scrolls Novel: The Infernal City, part three chapter ten
- ↑ An Elder Scrolls Novel: Lord of Souls, part two chapter thirteen
- ↑ An Elder Scrolls Novel: Lord of Souls, part three chapter nine