Fleshflies were insects native to the Imperial province of Black Marsh, the homeland of the Argonians. They did not bite the natives of the province, but were considered particularly troublesome to Imperials and other foreigners, as well as horses, whose flesh they ate. They were described as having blood-red bodies and as being as big as a small sand-grain. Fleshflies swarmed their prey, covering entire body parts.
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls Online
- Pocket Guide to the Empire, Third Edition: Black Marsh by the Imperial Geographic Society
- The Argonian Account, Book I by Waughin Jarth
- The Argonian Account, Book II by Waughin Jarth