Effects[edit | edit source]
"Flood an enemy with steel, battering with five consecutive attacks that each deal ___ Physical Damage."
"The final hit deals 300% more damage."
Morphs[edit | edit source]
|Rapid Strikes – Each hit increases the damage of the subsequent hit.||Bloodthirst – Heals you for a percentage of the caused by the final hit.|
"The final hit deals 300% more damage and heals you for 60% of the damage caused."
Updates[edit | edit source]
- Update 2: This ability now properly animates even if the first tick is dodged.
- Update 2: Increased the damage executed by the last hit by 10%.
- Update 5: Rapid Strike now deals 2% increased damage per hit instead of increasing your attack speed.
- Update 6: Reduced the damage of this ability by 8%.
- Update 7: The Shadow Cloak ability will no longer be removed by a number of abilities, including this one, when you successfully avoid their damage, though note that taking damage from this ability will still remove you from stealth.
- Update 7: The Shadow Cloak ability, and its morphs, will now correctly cancel an attacker's channel for several abilities, including this one 
- Update 10: Blinding Flurry was renamed to Bloodthirst has been redesigned so it now heals you for 60% of the damage done with the final hit.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.