|Line 18:||Line 18:|
By the time of [[4E 201]], Fort Sungard has fallen into severe disrepair and has been occupied by the [[Forsworn]] as one of their many encampments throughout [[
By the time of [[4E 201]], Fort Sungard has fallen into severe disrepair and has been occupied by the [[Forsworn]] as one of their many encampments throughout [[ Reach]].
Revision as of 20:12, 22 June 2018
Fort Sungard Tower
The tower is the main section of the fort; three floors with roof access. A lower door leads to the Fort Sungard Oubliette.
Fort Sungard Oubliette
The oubliette is a small tower in back of the fort with two floors and roof access. A killing hole in the basement leads to a small cave with an exit. A Guide to Better Thieving Skill Book and the Fort Sungard Jail Key can be found here, as well as a Glowing Mushroom (exit tunnel).
Fort Sungard Annex
Fort Sungard Shrine
It holds a shrine, an Alchemy Lab in the basement and a leveled Strong Box. If the Forsworn control the fort, the shrine will be a Shrine of Kynareth. If the Imperials control the fort, it will be a Shrine of Akatosh. If the Stormcloaks control the fort, it is a Shrine of Talos.
Fort Sungard Muster
There's two floors comprising sleeping quarters and mess hall with a kitchen below. A Last Scabbard of Akrash Skill Book can be found in the sleeping quarters and a cooking pot is usable in the kitchen. A ladder leads to the roof, and access to Skyrim can be gained through a sewer.
- Civil War, The Battle for Fort Sungard (Stormcloaks or Imperial Legion)
- Ghorza gra-Bagol wants the book The Last Scabbard of Akrash to help her apprentice become a better smith. (Reward: one point Smithing skill increase, two if the Dragonborn has not previously read the book, as the book gives a 1-point boost.)
- Two moonstone ore, inside the tower on a wagon.
- Last Scabbard of Akrash (Smithing), on a table in the Muster area.
- Guide to Better Thieving (Pickpocket), down the hole in the Oubliette.
- Leveled Weapon, sleeping quarters in the Muster area.
- Alchemy lab
- Cooking pot
- Shrine of Kynareth, Shrine of Talos or Shrine of Akatosh
This section contains bugs related to Fort Sungard. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- The grindstone on the balcony outside the annex may not have an option to interact with it, and thus, may be unusable.
- An enemy may appear around the Fort Sungard Shrine and, although you can hear them making threats, they do not appear to exist, or have spawned inside the wall.
Capture Fort Sungard or Fort Greenwall